For the Men
For the Ladies (even for high heels)
Why do people suffer from foot and foot-related problems?
It’s simple. As you walk, run and move, your entire body weight lands on your feet up to 15,000 times per day. Add to that the perils of high-heeled shoes, flip flops, ill-fitting shoes, and maybe even a little bit of extra weight around the middle – your poor aching feet! And it doesn’t stop there because eventually those problems just travel further up your body and contribute to knee pain, hip pain and lower back pain. It is possible to walk without pain. And no, we’re not talking about getting you into your great-grandmother’s orthopedic lace-up shoes!
We’re talking about invisible support that allows you to wear the shoes you love while your feet get the support they deserve. Orthotics are lightweight, thin and easily fit into your existing footwear. They can be moved from shoe to shoe in an instant, or you can order an extra pair, if it suits your budget and your lifestyle.
We also carry specialized orthotics for the arthritic and diabetic foot and we carry many styles of orthotic sandals for casual wear. In fact, our orthotics line is worn by over 100 professional and elite amateur sports teams in the National Hockey League, National Football League, Canadian Football League, Major League Baseball, P.G.A, N.B.A, and more!
- Prescription Orthotics
- Dress and Casual Shoes
- Running Shoes
If you wince when you walk, you owe it to yourself to make an appointment today. Call us and let’s talk about getting you active again.
The Alberta Government Special Needs Assistance program covers the cost of Orthotics for eligible low income seniors – find out more here…
Special Needs Assistance for seniors – Request form
Special needs Assistance for Seniors Information Booklet (July 2016 Version)
Orthotics & Customized Orthopedic Shoes
Getting Ready For Your Foot Analysis Appointment
- If you have insurance or a health spending account that covers orthotics and/or customized orthopedic shoes, you will require a doctor’s prescription to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Please bring your prescription and your insurance details with you to your foot analysis appointment.
- There is a charge of $55.00 GST for the Foot Analysis. The fee will be waived if you purchase orthotics or customized orthopedic shoes.
Purchasing Orthotics or Customized Orthopedic Shoes
- Payment in full is required prior to ordering orthotics or customized orthopedic shoes.
- GST is added to all purchases.
- Direct insurance billing is NOT available for orthotics or customized orthopedic shoes.
- Please note that clients’ are responsible for submitting their insurance paperwork for reimbursement.
- The foot analysis documents required for insurance reimbursement will be provided after receipt of payment.
- Delivery is 10 -15 days for orthotics (15-20 days for shoes).We will call you when your orthotics arrive and book a fitting appointment.
- Please bring the shoes that you will be wearing the orthotics in to the fitting appointment.
- A three week follow-up appointment will be booked at the fitting appointment.
Orthotics Modifications: The first modification is free as long as the client reports a problem before or at the 3 week follow-up appointment. After 3 weeks, there is a $150.00 modification charge.
Orthotics Refunds: Orthotics can be returned for a refund providing we are contacted within three weeks and the orthotics are returned to us within four weeks of being dispensed. Clients are booked for a follow-up visit at 3 weeks and must return the orthotics to the clinic before the end of the fourth week. A full refund, less the charge for the foot scan which was waived, will be provided to the client (or insurance company, if applicable).
Orthotics Warranty: Module warranted against cracking or splitting for 2 years. Posting warranted against normal wear and tear for 1 year. Top covers and bottom reinforcement warranted against normal wear and tear for 6 months.
Orthopedic Shoes – All sales are final on shoes once the client tries them in the clinic and takes them home.
Eliminate Your Pain and Improve Your Game Are you frustrated and tired of pain messing with your drive, missing putts you know you should make, ending up in the rough in spite of following your coaching instruction to a tee? (get it?) Did you know that neck pain can...read more
An article published in the scientific journal, Spine in 2004, by Physical Therapist Audrey Long and Orthopedic Physician Ron Donelson clarifies the debate on whether the type of spinal movements matters to speed of recovery. In their study, these researchers...read more
Copyright 2018 Rejuvenation Health Services, All Rights Reserved
Glenwood Clinic (West)
#203, 16028 100A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5P-0M1
Phone: 587-524-9623 Fax: 587-524-9624
Terwillegar Recreation Centre Clinic
#1 2051 Leger Road, Edmonton, Alberta T6R-0R9
Phone: 780-431-9623 Fax: 780-431-9624
Meadows Recreation Centre Clinic
2704 17 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T6T-0X1
Phone: 780-465-9940 Fax: 780-465-9944
Stay Connected with Rejuvenation Health Services