Eyelashes are powerful tools of self-expression. And there’s no reason to let age dull your story.
Did you know that aging not only occurs in the skin but also in the hair and eyelashes?
Many people have experienced hair thinning by the time they are in their 40s. Body and facial hair become sparse as well – including eyelashes! But what if you could not only grow your eyelashes back, but grow them back longer and more luscious than they ever were in your life? Latisse treatments can help you achieve long, beautiful, healthy looking eyelashes despite the presence of aging symptoms.
Even if you’ve lost your lashes due to some kind of medical treatment, you may be able to grow lashes with Latisse.
Here’s a quick list on what’s going on with your eyelashes.
- If you have accidentally plucked out an eyelash by mistake while fiddling around with it, then it is sure to grow back.
- Losing your eyelashes for a certain period may be a result of lack of protein in your diet. In this case, with little bit of care, eyelashes do grow back.
- Eyelashes can also become less full and shorter with age.
- Loss of eyelashes due to accident, surgery, or a medical condition should be consulted with a physician to get an answer to this question.
- How long does it take? If you’ve lost your eyelashes due to natural causes, then it might take anywhere between two to four months for them to grow back.
- If you’re using an eyelash stimulator like Latisse, you might expect to see results in six to eight weeks.
Isn’t it time for you to feel great again? Call 780-431-9623 and let’s talk about Latisse!